- final programme
- maps and itineraries to reach the various conference venues
- indications on how to find each room at the venue
- details on the social event at Casa Paganini on Dec 10
- lunch tips on restaurants and pubs close to the conference venue (in Italian)
- a collection of most of the abstracts accepted at the conference (edited by Marco Cruciani)
The conference poster is also available: feel free to download and circulate it.
The 12th annual conference of the Italian Association of Cognitive Sciences (AISC) will be held in Genova on December 10-12, 2015, and will focus on Language, Cognition & Society.
Keynote speakers (confirmed) will be Colin Blakemore (London, neuroscience), Ruth Byrne (Dublin, cognitive psychology), Angelo Cangelosi (Plymouth, evolutionary robotics), Nicola Clayton (Cambridge, comparative psychology), Diego Marconi (Torino, philosophy of language), Andrea Moro (Pavia, neurolinguistics), and Clive Wilkins (Cambridge, artist in residence).
Submissions (now closed) were invited on all areas of cognitive sciences, including but not limited to the overall theme of the conference. For further details, see the call for papers.